I was asked to ask five things I love about myself and then ask others as well. It took some time, but here it is:
1. I don’t give up. If I believe in someone or something, I stick to it no matter what challenges come forth.
2. I’m weird. I don’t care who you are or what you do, I will do anything I please. It can be gross or funny, just depends on the day.
3. I don’t love easily. I don’t trust people. I’ve only been in love twice. I don’t actually develop feelings for anyone, but when I do it’s really rare. If I love you, damn do I love you.
4. I’m really creative actually. I love designing things for my room to decorate my walls. I write a lot, and take pictures. My music taste is very unique as well.
5. I’m competitive. Being to competitive is a bad thing, but if you use it the right way it’s not. I use it to get better at sports or school to show the people who think they’re better than everyone else that they are no different from me and the rest of us.